Posts tagged lmfao forever
Posts tagged lmfao forever
in 2 seconds you’ll be singing “I’m a Barbie Girl” in your head
I did a thing
this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve come across in a long time.
I understand the daily hardships that so many people have in a world ruled by white males.
I understand that sometimes this can make it feel as if all white males are the enemy (especially for those who fight for equality).
but posts like this need to stop.
you are not advancing anybodies rights.
you are not promoting anybodies equality.
this is not activism.
this is hate-mongering.
Thanks for the contribution :)
I’ve lost track, am I even allowed an opinion these days? Whatever. How about this radical idea: Let’s treat each other equally, and then we’ll all be equal? All this mindless mud-slinging achieves nothing and only serves to demonstrate how true objectives of those involved (notably NOT equality).
You guys are good at this! :)
this isnt okay and you need to fuckin stop.
these are golden
they literally write this shit themselves it’s so quaint
1. He dances like this at parties
2. He can do this with his face
3. He quit smoking 3 years ago like a badass
4. He loves his family and mama a whole lot
5. He also fucking loves his dogs and animals in general
classy as fuck
6. He uses his fame wisely. He is extremely devoted in animal, wildlife and human welfare and charities, like the WWF, and encourages his fans to petition and donate with him. Leo helps save tigers and elephants and whales and more. He donated a fucking million dollars to Haiti. He had a giant birthday party, but all the guests had to donate money for wildlife efforts. When he won his ONLY Golden Globe for The Aviator, in his speech he urged the audience to contribute to the earthquake relief at that time. He is currently taking a break with acting to rest and to focus more on this stuff. He is a fucking green superhero
that is a candid photo bitch
7. He has been besties with Kate Winslet since Titanic, he even made a ring for her, and he spoils her kids. Kate’s ex husbands are all scared of Leo because Kate loves him so much and he could probably beat them up if they ever hurt her and they should get married but that’s a whole other damn story just look at them
ps kate says of all her sex scenes she does in films (like a lot) she liked working with him the best. damn girl just friends?
8. He has also been besties with Tobey Maguire since they were little kids and they are such dorks
9. This picture
are you not in love yet
10. He grew up in a shitty ghetto area of LA surrounded by crime and drugs, so he vowed never to get involved with that stuff. Have you seen a mug shot of him? Noooo
11. Lol when his hair gets too long he wears a fucking headband
12. He’s ironing on a fucking roof
13. The fact that he always fucking walks like this
he just loves to walk okay
14. He is just a classy, suave motherfucker
15. Also as serious as he seems most of the time, he used to do photo-shoots like this:
this post literally just cancelled all the unexplained negative feelings i had for leonardo dicaprio
wow this is so accurate
shit just got real
I think they’re just trying to show support, you know? But I totally get this.
“Kelly Rowland is the true gay icon”
Aren’t you glad your mother was pro-life?
My mother had a pregnancy with high complications so if she took the child to term, she would have died.
So i’m very glad she’s pro-choice.
i have real life ships but
- i don’t fucking harass the actors because that’s fucking creepy
- i don’t fucking insult their significant others because that’s fucking rude
- i don’t fucking build up in my head where they’re in love but the media is keeping them apart and anyone who denies their love is being blinded by ~whoever~ because that’s fucking psycho
Isn’t it odd how everyone that supports abortion has already been born?
Strangely, everyone who opposes abortion has also been born. It’s almost like you have to be born to have opinions… like it’s part of the basic definition of being a person or something. I’m so glad you pointed that out. It’s a really great point.